Friday, April 30, 2021

2021 Green Bay Packers Draft Class

Well, despite the Aaron Rodgers “I want to leave Green Bay” atomic blast, the Packers’ conducted business like normal and participated in the 2021 NFL Draft, which was held in Cleveland this year. Their continuing success on the field relegated them to a near-end-of-the-list spot at #29, at which they picked CB Eric Stokes from the University of Georgia in the first round. 

From the Associated Press: “Stokes, a 6-foot-1 cornerback, went 29th overall Thursday night. He had a team-high four interceptions for Georgia last season and returned two of them for touchdowns. You basically get a person that's hungrier than ever and is coming in to just do anything he can to help the team, Stokes said. It doesn't matter what it is. I'm going to make sure that I learn, come in and do everything I can do and just keep improving as a player, because I know for a fact that I really want to help this team win, so I'm going to do everything in my power to (help that)."

The Rest of the New Green Bay Packers