The 2012 NFL Draft is history with the completion of the final rounds on Saturday. The first of the Packers’ fourth-round picks was DT Mike Daniels from the University of Iowa.
Also chosen in the fourth round was SS Jerron McMillian from the University of Maine.
With only one pick in the fifth round, Green Bay picked OLB Terrell Manning from N.C. State University.
They traded away any picks in the sixth round, and ended up with two in the seventh. The first of these picks was T Andrew Datko from Florida State University.
The second seventh round choice, and their final one of the 2012 Draft was QB B.J. Coleman from the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga.
We welcome all of these new members of the Green Bay Packers. All of them may not make the team ultimately, but we hope they enjoy their stay in Titletown.
VIDEO: Head Coach Mike McCarthy keeping expectations in tune. Watch here.
VIDEO: GM Ted Thompson: “This group has great speed.” Watch here.
VIDEO: Defensive Coordinator Dom Capers talks about how “the game’s changed.” Watch here.
VIDEO: Secondary-Safeties Coach Darren Perry: “We need to eliminate big plays.” Watch here.
VIDEO: Assistant Head Coach/Inside Linebackers Winston Moss on the selection of Terrell Manning. Watch here.
VIDEO: NFC North draft grades, on the NFL Network. Watch here.
UPDATED NEWS LINKS:
• The Packers’ rookie free agent signings
• Packers Post-Draft Team Report
• Packers got what they needed
• Ready for action?
• Offensive line update
EXISTING NEWS LINKS:
• Packers draft for defense, developmental QB
• Current defense put on notice
• Coleman had some help from Favre
• Two Green Bay natives happy
• Draft Notebook
• GM Thompson on trading picks
• Meet the 2012 Draft Class
• Thompson did what he had to do
• Tackle, QB give offense two for the road
• Manning believes he belonged at top
• Daniels uses hustle to reach higher
• Maine safety addresses need for a tackler
• The Packers defense rests with Hayward
• Packers address defense; is it fixed?
• Packers favored Worthy's quickness
• Thompson gets defensive
• Driver faces uncertain future in Green Bay
• Packers load up on defense with first six picks
• 2012 NFL Team-by-Team Draft