Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stockholder’s Meeting


Yesterday, the Packerville staff attended the 2007 Green Bay Packers Stockholders’ Meeting which was held in Lambeau Field. On a beautiful sunny day, we heard the football and business reports, and then were free to explore Suites, Skyboxes, Club Seating, the T.V. broadcast booth, and the Lee Remmel Press Box. Team president Bob Harlan and general manager Ted Thompson were on hand in the Atrium Club Seating Level to answer stockholders’ (fans’) questions. Stockholders also had free admission to the Packers Hall of Fame all day.

A few quotes from Ted Thompson during his “football report”:

“We've always said the best way to build a team is to build it from within, because you have these players already... Just to turn guys over, over and over, every year doesn't make sense. So what we've tried to do is improve our guys that we have, and we think that's again going to add to our competition in training camp."

“Our veteran players were the core of our team... they were the ones who set the attitude, set the locker room, and kept us going when things were tough.”

"We had some tough moments. We especially had some tough moments here at Lambeau Field. I think it's a credit to our veteran players that our team held together."

"I've been asked this by a couple of our media guys that I look at this as some sort of rebuilding thing, that we want to win three or four years down the road... but let's make this clear, and I want you guys to be clear on this because you're my bosses — we want to win, and we want to win now.”

"We like where we are, we are getting better. Through the individual growth of our team and some new additions, and just toughness, I think we're going to be fine. We're going to win some games."

From team president Bob Harlan:

"I've gotten the impression this winter in talking to fans, even after the draft, they can see his (Ted Thompson’s) system and what he's going to do. They can see that the system has worked in the past obviously with Seattle, and I think they're comfortable that it's going to work with the Green Bay Packers. So let's move ahead, give him a chance. We've hit the bump we knew we'd hit in the salary cap era, now let's see where we go."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://awaqifepa.lookseekpages.com/tepuzuba.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cat-in-the-hat-party-supplies.html]cat in the hat Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!
To increase fortune it is usually a thoughtful conclusion to start a savings or investing course of action as early in life as feasible. But don't despair if you have not thought of saving your capital until later on in life. Through honest work, that is investigating the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your riches so that it extends to a huge amount by the period you want to retire. Look at all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A well diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes may help your money expand throughout the years.

-Christian Sokolowski
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike