Here is the next section from the Packers of the Past booklet from the Milwaukee Journal in 1965. This features Green Bay Hall of Famer Don Hutson.
Next: Lavvie Dilweg
• Coach Mike McCarthy: "This is the healthiest we've been"
• QB Aaron Rodgers wants to raise the tempo.
• The McCarren Report: Heavy lifting.
• From the NFL Network, an interview with former Packer Ahman Green: 'Packers are ready to go'
PACKERS ON THE FIELD:
• Green Bay Packers Team Report
• Packers-Bengals Preseason Week 3 Dope Sheet
• Rodgers talks about lack of schemes
• Packers healthier, practices better
• Jennings, Finley returns welcomed
• Jennings healed at home
• Benson sees an opening
• Packers getting healthier – sort of
• Rodgers: Criticism of Harrell harsh, unfair
• Jennings, Finley return, ready to play Thursday
• McMillian moving up the charts
• Rain, rain go away? Not for McCarthy
• Jennings: Three concussions, by Packers' count
PACKERS OFF THE FIELD:
• Packers mail info on new south end zone
• Favre’s offense racks up 64 points in debut
AROUND THE NFL:
• Peter King: Monday Morning QB