It’s been a little while since we’ve had an update, and there is really not a whole lot going on other than the rookie camp they had last week following the draft. Not only were the 2015 draft choices there, but also a sizable contingent of undrafted free agents.
A few notes and dates:
• There are are a few dates where fans can watch OTA and mini-camp practices — Thursday, May 28; Tuesday, June 2; Wednesday, June 10 (all at 11:30 a.m., on Clark Hinkle Field).
• We are told that the three-day mini-camp will also be open to the public — Tuesday, June 16 through Thursday, June 18. Times have not been announced yet.
These dates are weather-permitting… if there is rain, the practices will be held inside the Don Hutson Center and will be closed to the public. Check the forecast and Packers.com for any late-changing information before you go.
We plan to attend a practice or two and will share that with our readers when and if it happens.
• Tickets went on sale this morning at 10:00 a.m. for Brett Favre’s induction into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame on Saturday, July 18. The tickets, priced at $4 each (the money goes to charity), will grant fans admission to the seating bowl to watch the induction ceremony on the TundraVision video boards. During the evening, Favre will also make an appearance in the bowl to address the crowd. To get tickets, go here. [EDITOR’S NOTE: Sorry, they sold out in one day. Luckily, we got ours early].
• The Green Bay Packers’ annual shareholders meeting will be held in Lambeau Field on Tuesday, July 28 at 11:00 a.m., rain or shine. You must be a shareholder (or the guest of one) to attend the meeting. Your proxy materials will be forthcoming in mid-late June.
• The Clay Matthews Danbury Mint™ figure seen at the top of this post is new for 2015. It will be in our Packerville, U.S.A. archives soon.
More as it develops…